Pumpkin Rosmalai Recipe
Pumpkin rosmalai recipe is a good for health. It’s involve lots of nutrition. Pumpkin rosmalai is make by vegetables. Usually the vegetables is more vitamin for good improvement of body immunity system. That is recovered our any illness. So, we can say that pumpkin rosmalai is good for everyone.
>> 250g milk, 35g Milk Powder
>> 1 tbsp Butter
>> 1 cup Condense Milk
>> 1½ cup sugar
>> 250g Yellow Pumpkin
>> 2 pcs Small Allach
>> 2 cup Water
- firstly, boil milk.
- additionally, add butter and spice allach.
sugar syrup recipe:
- firstly, take sugar and water.
- boil the syrup for 10 minutes.
- after that, drop the pumpkin cube slice.
- cover and boil for 15 minutes until perfect boil.
- furthermore, squeeze of sugar syrup.
Also add finely thick milk. Take out the cooled boil pumpkin balls from the sugar syrup. Transfer the balls to thickened milk, milk should be warm. Again boil 5-10 minutes. After that cool and taking rest/chill in the refrigerator overnight or for 5-6 hours. Garnish with chopped pistachios and few saffron strands before serving.