Loitta or Bomby Duck Crispy fry is a spicy fish fry, very popular throughout West Bengal. This fish is known by different names and spellings. In West Bengal and Bangladesh, it is called as Loitta or Loitya. The fresh loitta fish is very soft. This recipe is my own version of cooking loitta and trust me it tastes delicious. It goes well with diet people.
- Fresh Loitta fish or Bombay Duck Fish (500 gm)
- Onion Past 1 Table Spoon
- Green Chili Powder as you like
- Grated Garlic (1 tbsp)
- Grated Ginger (1 tbsp)
- Tomato Souse
- Cumin Seeds (1/4 tsp) /for tempering
- Cumin Powder (1 tsp)
- Red Chilli Powder as you like
- Turmeric Powder (1 tsp)
- Salt (to taste)
- Chopped Coriander Leaves (2 tbsp)
- Mustard Oil (6-8 tbsp)
- Soya souse (1 tbsp)
- Coconut Milk (1 tbsp)
- Cut the fish into two pieces. Wash and drain the water from the fish.
- Marinate the all fish by above ingredient.
- Now heat oil in a pan. Fry the fishes on high heat.
Please watch the video for details process>>>>>>>>>